Our growing staffing and recruiting firm is searching for an experienced and motivated Business Development Representative/Manager for our Dallas office...
The successful sales candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities as well as expanding existing client partnerships. The top producer will also monitor industry trends in order to identify new markets and drive growth. If you have prior experience in outside sales, a desire to expand your career while working for an entrepreneurial and collaborative firm, we want to hear from you!
Choice Specialists Core Values:
We own it. We own our opportunities, our successes, our relationships, our mistakes, and our company.
Do the right thing. Always use your moral compass as your guide.
Exceed expectations. Strive to go above and beyond.
People First. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Respect for our team, clients, and candidates = success for our company as owners.
Give back to the community. It's our corporate and social responsibility to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Celebrate success! We have fun and recognize hard work!
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
• Utilize available resources to identify new opportunities and qualify prospects in the greater Dallas area
• Engage with Human Resources, Hiring Managers and Executive Leadership representing a wide range of industries
• Understand customer needs and provide value-added recruitment solutions
• Serve as a trusted advisor to expand existing corporate client partnerships
• Attend industry trade shows to generate new opportunities
• Stay abreast of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
• Create and manage weekly pipeline and forecast
• Ability to support metrics and milestones in order to achieve goals
• Support and demonstrate company core values
• Minimum 3 years outside sales experience with preference in a service industry
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of leadership & succcess
• Strategic and critical thinking
• Negotiation skills
• Salary Base salary is commensurate with experience. On Target Earnings range from $55-150K.
• Monthly Commissions
• Annual Tenure Bonus
• Expense Account
• Annual Employee Stock Ownership Plan Distribution
• Generous Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Opportunity to Grow with Texas' Largest Employee Owned Staffing and Placement Firm - NCEO